Clear All

• B.C. Carpet Binder Package

Sold as a complete package.

Comment

Video of this machine in action.

Comment

Single or Double puller model?

Comment

Both are double pull with separate lift.

HP

Comment

I just notice spell correct changed the title to BC. LOL

Comment

Curious. how come your selling? is your shop no longer doing carpet for boats?

Comment

We only sell Corinthian Marine rubber backed. I need the 1-1/4" binding.
                The NC will do the thick carpets, I struggle around inside corners with 7/8" binding.

Ralph kinda caters to me and what makes me happy and fast. (See tools of the trade. )

HolePoker

Comment

hmm. was going to buy, but not sure what I will do with two. thought I had one sold if I bought two. in the market for this and a long arm. you can buy a 1 1/4 binder for these for anyone looking to do that width.

I will post on the C&C FB page as well to help get some exposure.
                  Last edited by gcombe; 05-02-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I keep thinking of getting one, don't have much call to use it but no one else around here does a good job. So could be potencial.

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe View Post
                      hmm. was going to buy, but not sure what I will do with two.
                      We have a backup of everything. Ralph won't be caught in the middle of a job he can't finish due to broken machinery. That's why we have two.
                      I did use the backup machine after knocking the main out of wack. Works fine, just not as pretty as the main. Both are factory rebuilt, purchased from NC.

They are awesome hole pokers and fast at straight runs. Will do outside corners slowly, and very shallow inside corners.
                      Boat carpets are not known for their straight lines.

For more pics or info contact Ralph @ www.piupholstery.com

HP

Comment

Working...
                      X