Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos

I've had to self teach, and youtube has been a wealth of tips and advice. So, I tried to put together a video or 2 to share what I've learned.
    Sailrite makes it look so easy.

For the trained professionals in the group, maybe more of a comedy, than anything that could be seen as educational content.

HP

Very interesting video-Thanks for sharing. Binding on the inside seam allowance was a great idea since you can see into the interior of the case.

Comment

Thank you, ladds.

I was fully expecting it to be ripped apart by Eric as full of misinformation and wrong technique.

HP

Comment

Originally posted by ;n1495
        I was fully expecting it to be ripped apart by Eric as full of misinformation and wrong technique.
        Little thin skinned.

Comment

Hey guys, let’s keep it friendly, all mates in here.

I always try try to read what I post anywhere on the internet from a few different angles, remembering that tone of voice is completely lost in cold hard typed text.
          Different folks will read something differently and take it on another way to others.

Comment

Originally posted by HolePoker View Post
            Thank you, ladds.

HP
            does someone need to go to time out? We are learning and can all do better work if it stays on the constructive side.

Comment

Am I off base here? He picks apart every other post of mine. Ready to toss criticism at my work, yet never showing any of his own. ( nothing to be proud of? hmmm?)
              I have video projects I've just walked away from. I was waiting for Eric to post a set of videos, to show the right way. Been waiting.... ?? Still waiting...

While it is no secret I am new to canvas work, getting the constructive side would be welcomed!!
              "Ya know, you're doing it wrong, and I'm here to belittle you, cuz your wrong and stuff". That helps TONS. (AH)
              Thin skinned? Nope, just had enough of your crap. Post some of your work for us to see and pick apart. Nothing to share? Interesting....

Now I fully understand why there is little content on this site. Why would anyone bother to post? Why would anyone open themselves up to belittlement and public shame because "you do it wrong"?

Suspend me, ban me, doesn't matter really. It's not a friendly place for me to share and learn it seems. Seasoned industry professionals ONLY! Excludes me for sure! LOL Missed that in the site rules.

sorry I had a fight in your upholstery forum, I'll self ban for 6 months.

HP

Comment

Working...
              X